Cutting Board Oil
Our all-natural board oil is finally available! This blend of polymerized tung oil and citrus solvent is food-safe and will protect your cutting board from cracking or harboring bacteria. Comes in 12 oz. or 1 qt. tins.
This product is sold out
Directions for use:
- Start with a clean, dry board.
- Using a soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in for at least a few hours--overnight if possible.
- Remove the excess. If the board feels oily or sticky, buff off any remaining oil with a clean, dry cloth or paper towel.
- Oil board every couple of weeks--time between oiling will vary with frequency of use.