Health Benefits of Wood Furniture
Did you know that spending time around wooden furniture can benefit your health? Here are some of the ways:
- It improves your emotional state
- It increases your cognitive ability
- It reduces your stress levels
- It improves air quality through humidity moderation
- It stores carbon long term - thus fighting climate change
You might be wondering how wooden furniture can benefit a person’s health. Research does tell us that being around wood furniture produces similar health effects to spending time in nature. Moreover wood tends to elicit feelings of warmth, comfort, and relaxation. Regardless of its effects, wood has a pleasing look that helps you feel more connected to nature, and at the end of the day, who doesn't love that?