Alternate Compost Bin Uses
Our compost bins are great for compost, obviously, but we love it when customers find alternative uses for our products. Here are some of our favorite alternate uses our customers have found for the compost bin.
- Dog (or cat) treat container: We love the idea of keeping pet treats in an Alabama Sawyer compost bin. It’ll keep them nice and fresh for Mr. Whiskers, and looks way better than the pet treat packaging.
- Bread warmer: We wish we could take credit for this idea. Bread warmers are designed to prevent bread from cooling down too much before consumption, which is why our Noaway Countertop Compost Bin is best suited for the job.
- Art/ office supplies: This idea is pretty self explanatory. Keep pens, pencils, rulers, scissors, and other miscellaneous art supplies in a compost bin to add an artful touch to the office.
- Coffee bean container: Store your coffee beans in a compost bin next to your coffee maker to add some elegance and visual interest to your counter top.
- Hat holder: I know this is a bit of a weird one, but hear me out. Theoretically, you could store hats in a dresser, but I find that hats tend to disappear with whatever else is in that same drawer. This is an alternative for those that don’t want to use a coat rack for hat storage.
So, what did you think of our alternate uses for our compost bin? Have any ideas about alternate uses for our products? We'd love to hear 'em. Shoot us an idea if you're willing.